Monday, November 30, 2015

                                                            Thanksgiving Week
This Thankgiving break i had alot of fun because it was Thanksgiving and when its Thanksgiving we get to have time with our families and the school gives us time to spend time with our family. I had alot of fun during thanksgiving because I got to spend time with my family and enjoy aa delicious meal. During Thanksgiving I had alot of fun with my family because we had time to spend together we talked together and we celebrated Thanksgiving together as a family. During Thanksgiving I had fun with my family because we had time to watch movies and do fun activities as a family together. During Thanksgiving my family had fun because we played fun family activities and we played sports activitiesand we all had lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment